What on earth is going on?!?! It's not Video Hump Day and I'm posting again?? Enjoy it while it lasts. I'll be too busy over the next couple of weeks to do much of anything other than school work. Midterms are starting and I have several assignments due. In the meantime, I wanted to post this great video and share some LEGO love.
This is supposedly the first in a series of AFOL documentaries. In case you don't know what AFOL means and are scared to watch... AFOL=Adult Fan of LEGO. Here in NC, we have the NCLUG, which is the North Carolina LEGO Users Group. There's also the NCLTC, which is the North Carolina LEGO Train Club. There's even a published magazine based right down the road from us called BrickJournal. It's an awesome read.
Beyond that, you would not believe how many LEGO "conventions" and meetings there are around the USA! It's neverending if you search online... and these are for adults, not kids!! Kids are always welcome of course, but the artists are adults and the events are geared toward adults. Just to name a few, there's BrickWorld, BrickCon, BrickFest, BrickFair, and LEGOpalooza which we just attended this past weekend (along with the first ever NC ComiCon). BrickMagic will be in Raleigh soon, so we'll be at that as well!
Enjoy the Blocumentary and keep an eye out for photos I took at LEGOpalooza. I'll try to post them ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment