I've always enjoyed games and activities like this. I found this though a Waldorf group. (I'd love to be a Handwork teacher, but I really have no interest in knitting!)
HAHA! I attended a workshop on school-age games like this and had a blast! I was one of the only teachers willing to get up and try them all without complaining. Sometimes I wonder why in the world people choose to teach if they like sitting on their butts all the time.
2 comments:
I could never see myself doing that. Ever. :p I mean it.
HAHA! I attended a workshop on school-age games like this and had a blast! I was one of the only teachers willing to get up and try them all without complaining. Sometimes I wonder why in the world people choose to teach if they like sitting on their butts all the time.
Post a Comment