Wednesday, February 13, 2008

One Book and a Movie

I have added a link to my GoodReads bookshelf to the right. If you are a member or want to become one, we can be "friends" on there. Right now, I'm only planning on adding books as I read them. Well, I'll add books I read for me. We've read Alice in Wonderland to Enid recently, and today I'm going to start Through the Looking Glass. I was surprised at how much she likes the Alice stories. She asks to watch the Disney movie a lot now because of it.

Across the Universe...  I don't know what to say. Being a Beatles fan since I was a little kid... it was very clever the way they got in phrases from songs they didn't use. I can't even imagine how long it must have taken to plan the whole thing out. Yikes. Even if you're not a Beatles fan, you might like it.







No comments: