Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm on a Roll... You Betta Git Outta My Way!

Seriously though, I have been quite productive and managed to get another layout done just a few minutes ago. It's a photo of the staff at Scrapbook Creations in VA Beach where I worked/taught (and that is now closed I believe) in 2003 at El Azteca. I think it was someone's birthday and a going away to college dinner. The other photos at the bottom are from the Hampton Roads 2Peas dinner, El Azteca, and inside the store. The poem is so stinking true it's not funny and reads as follows:

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

The scrapbook store calls to me;
"We have things that are new!"
So I grab my purse and credit card;
An obsession I must do.

I buy this pretty paper...
Not one but I buy two.
I get the one that matches;
They say it's quite brand new.

In a blissful frenzy I buy what suits my taste
But when I go back to my house I find that in my haste,

I have 4 of this one...
I bought it twice before...
I've fallen victim once again
To my beloved scrapbook store!



Also, here's a card I made for my great uncle's birthday recently. Super simple.



If you want to see this stuff bigger and clearer, check out my Flickr account. I'll add a link to the right as well.

No comments: