Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How Did You Do That?!?

Some of you ask how I come up with ideas, and I really don't know. Sometimes something I see or read or experience in real life inspires me. Sometimes I'll be reminded of something I haven't thought of in ages which gives me an idea. Sometimes the little green men put it into my dreams. Seriously, there's no answer. Some people are taught to be creative maybe, but I've always had the support of family (and good teachers and employers) to be creative (and more importantly the opportunity to do so) and that has helped. I'm hoping Enid grows up with the same freedom.

If I was to add blinkies on the sidebar here, these are some I might choose.







I am, however adding something on here as soon as I figure out how to put it in the right spot. I'll give you a hint... it's vegetarian related, and EllenM. gave me a sticker like it once.

Food for thought... reading that Whole Foods is getting rid of plastic bags, reminded me of this.



I'm going to leave you with something to giggle about. Some of you have seen these before. Enid helped create the SouthPark one. The sushi bar one is totally scary-real.



No comments: