It's funny to consider that we're a pretty unscheduled family (not a bunch of extra-curricular mayhem) yet I'm too busy with school to maintain this blog. I doubt anyone (other than Tammy) is even checking it any more, but I'll be posting some anyway. Usually if there's a video I want to post ahead of time, I'll just set it to publish on a certain date. I probably won't bother doing that any more... starting with this one.
It's going to be HP7 time before you know it, and I'm really excited as I'm sure you already know. Below is the new trailer for Part 1. It looks more and more awesomer every time I see a new trailer... can't wait!! (You might want to watch it here so it's bigger.)
All on her own, Enid has now decided she wants to be Hermione for Halloween. She also wants a Harry Potter birthday party, but we're not getting too detailed in the plans. Thus begins the season of Harry Potter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment