Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Video Hump Day {Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows}

To see the trailer better, go to the actual YouTube site or Apple Trailers. I'm re-listening to the audio CDs now in order to prepare myself.

Let me just say that I will be taking a box of Kleenex to the theater.... and maybe a barf bag.


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Kleenex AND a barf bag?? OMG, what could be happening? I dread seeing this almost, I think! I did not want Snape to be a bad guy, and I still hold out hope that he isn't. Am I right?? Wait, do not answer that!!

WendyZ said...

I really wanted to Snape not to be the bad guy too. I won't spoil anything for you. There's kind of a lot to cover from the last book, so I'm really pleased they're making two movies. They should have done that with some of the others!

You would love the books!