Friday, September 11, 2009

Jerry Seinfeld & some hacky sacks

Gerald insisted that I post this. Last night I had the funniest dream... funny now that I'm awake and telling someone.

I was in an airport that wasn't really an airport and I had to wait in this long line because it was my first time entering this particular country. After I got in line I realized I was behind Jerry Seinfeld so I said "Hey, Jerry Seinfeld do you remember me? We met at that other airport, you know the one with the train in the ceiling? My daughter was playing with the train remember?" and then he said "Oh yeah I remember." and then I said "What on earth are you doing here?" and he said he had this great new product that they were going to sell for him and he pulled out this big display rack out of nowhere to show me and he kept going on and on about how great it was going to be and I looked at his product and said "Dude, that's just a hacky sack."

3 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL! Maybe you just subliminally heard that Jessica prevailed in her plaigerism suit? :)

WendyZ said...

She did? I am so behind in news!

Tammy said...

LOL---yeah, some other guy did a "sneaky food" cookbook and she basically ripped him off. But the judge dismissed it !!!! He's got to be stewing over it I'm sure.