skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Rockland, Wolverine, Free Comic Book Day
I totally forgot to post these a couple of weekends ago! Doh! Anyway, one of the bands that Tim plays drums in had a gig at Rockland in Raleigh. Gerald and I drove out there to surprise him (Mandy knew we were coming.). It was a pretty fun time. We had a variety of drinks/beer (My Amaretto Sour was great!), ate some fries, watched some idiots dance in drunkeness and then headed home around 1AM. Oh by the way... Tim just had a birthday too. He's a few years ahead of me, so he'll be 40 real soon. Happy Birthday, Tim.


We also met Mandy and Tim at Carmike last night for Wolverine. I must say, we were all somewhat disapointed in parts of the CGI, but overall it was pretty good.
Today is Free Comic Book Day! Check the family blog for photos of Enid after getting her free comic (and her cute "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?" outfit) and with Spiderman.
No comments:
Post a Comment