Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crochet in Progress

I've had some silly issues reading a couple of patterns, so now that I have the hang of it and can decipher the odd wording they sometimes have, I'm making a hat. Enid wants it, so if it's too small for me, I'm sure she'll claim it. Anyway, here's what my work area in Enid's room looked like yesterday as she played Ponyville. (That rug was only $15! I HAD to get it and almost bought more!)



Okay, so this is funny.... The first hat I made was supposed to be a Preemie Cap, but I didn't gauge anything and just wanted to practice a pattern. It ended up so tiny that I put it on an apple Sarah had her on desk. So I suppose I should post a photo of it as a completed "Apple Cozy".

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Ooooh, looks great already. And I for one would LOVE to see the Apple Cozy! Girl, people would probably buy them as apple cozies too, lol.

WendyZ said...

Apparently they do! If you search on Etsy for "apple cozy" you find sweaters and more! HAHAHAHAHA What a waste of yarn IMHO, but I guess that's art to some!