skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am so hating Warner Brothers. (and getting stuff done)
I don't even feel like going into the details, but they've pushed back the release of the new Harry Potter movie until next summer. It's basically to make more money, I think. So as you can see, the countdown at the bottom of the page has changed. What wankers!
Love the Looney.

In other news, I've gotten some work done on the pillow that I started MONTHS ago. I've also been sewing on a handbag. PLUS, I'm feeling some painting coming on. When I commence to painting, watch out! (There should be photos to share soon.)
I really like parentheses.
2 comments:
I'm definitely bummed over the whole HP debacle. We just saw the trailer last week at a movie and we were so excited!!!! Now let's see that pillow.
Keep bugging me about the pillow so I don't forget. You know, Adult ADD and all...
Post a Comment